At present, Denis Lyons, Kyiv Business Law School and the London School of Business and Finance have launched an English language and law training for lawyers and business executives on Skype.
Denis Lyons is a barrister at Law at Grays Inn and experienced trainer. He holds degrees in Philosophy (National University of Ireland) and Law (University of Westminster, London), a PGCE from the Institute of Education (University of London) and a Diploma in teaching English to Adults (DELTA).
Format of the training: 10 Skype-sessions. Each of them lasts 1.5 hours. 15 Hours total.
1. An initial interview via Skype with Denis Lyons BA LLB Barrister at Law (Grays Inn) free of charge to determine needs and areas of your interest and learning objectives. Based on the results of the interview, you can refuse to participate in the training without any financial obligations for you.
2. If you decide to participate in the training, an individual training program will be created for you to achieve the best results.
3. Classes with Denis Lyons will be held on Skype at a convenient time for you.
4. Your individual program and personal course tutor will help you achieve results very quickly.
5. After completion of the training course, you will receive joint international certificate from Denis Lyons, London School of Business and Finance and Kyiv Business Law School.
The procedure (practical steps):
1. Fill out the form: https://forms.gle/nNkqLTWN9SnKLXX58
2. After sending the form, you will receive an invitation letter for a preliminary interview.
The classes are held in the form of Skype sessions. This allows you to get the effect of personal presence in the classroom.
You need a Skype account. If you do not have a Skype account, you must create a Skype account. It is easy and free: https://www.skype.com/en/
Best regards, prof. Volodymyr Machuskyy